HW: Studio 22 info

Inflatable Ingrid michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Aug 12 19:22:01 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: J D <Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 8:15 AM
Subject: HW: Studio 22 info

Hi,
Does anyone have date and venue details of the Studio 22 session in
Australia last year?
1. Date of recording
>>> (( 24/2/200 )) confirm at mission control
>>> the tape I dubbed on the night has the date on it but it is at the shop
being >>> duplicated so I can't tell you fer sure right now
2. Town / City
>>> (( Sydney Australia ))
3. Location within point 2 above (Studio 22 at a guess, unless that's a
radio station name).
>>> Studio 22 is a studio name - As far as I knew it was at the ABC
television studio in the studio 22 - which is also a television program on
the ABC by the very same name

Cheers,
Jez