Hawkwind "Item Fishing" Announcement

Mon Aug 13 14:10:04 EDT 2001

rats- you've gone and told everyone now - they'll all want one - here at CD Services, EMI love us so much that they've not sent us one or even told us it exists which is great considering the order we gave them for the jewel cases, so I will phone up my contact there tomorrow and see if we can weasel one out of them - only trouble is, Mikey, if I do, then it's mine, all mine!!!!
Will keep you posted as to what they say at EMI HQ,
Andy Garibaldi.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mike c
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 6:07 AM
  Subject: Re: Hawkwind "Item Fishing" Announcement

  there exists a sampler CD as a promotional promo item to the (now released?) jewel case remasters of the EMI CD's-

  it's got these: hurry on sundown, the reason is, master of the universe, children of the sun, urban guerilla, down through the night, electronic number 1, orgone accumulator, psychedelic warlords, wind of change, brainbox pollution, d rider.
  No report on Artwork and sleeve
  more when in talon.

  ........some copies are "rumored" to be mispressed with "Funk Town" by Lipps, Inc., in place of "The Reason Is"...............