HW: The newest Hawk

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Aug 13 16:09:48 EDT 2001

 **Sleep Deprevation Without The Safety Tools For Over=The=Road Trucking:**
(is bad-)

<<Andy Garibaldi.>>
<<hang on a minute - you're confusing the poor guy - there is no real
'original' as such - just one edition.
The story is that it got released, then accidentally, 30 were pressed with
an extra track, we had them all, still have about five left, and then it
reverts to the normal one again.
Think that tells it all,

You see, it's really a conspiracy on behalf of all parties, as in the end
it's a bad publicity stunt.  Keith gets a plug, and others are faced with
the knowledge about the 2 versions of the Star Nation, another time-  How
many of the second press you got Andy??? and you know they all tend to
differ on the art slightly-

the original that I referred to has the individual pages, and this pressing
only got leaked in a lump of 50 or so, which is a collecters nightmare in
the long run-
basically non-obtainable in the bigger picture!~

consider that.
if you will.