HW:Space Ritual japan pressing

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Aug 14 16:40:15 EDT 2001

Hi!(Hi Mikka)

<<Can anyone give me full details original Space Ritual vinyl japan pressing?
I just receive it from local musicshop. It´s very nice copy and contains
booklet and poster. Serial number was LLP.. something. Is it original? Promo
or what?>>

  It's the original as far as the Japaneese presses go- the reissue comes
in just a gatefold sleeve, it has the FINEST sound of ANY Space Ritual on
LP (yours does), it is an EXTREME catch, it is worth up to say $300.00- (in
fact, if it's mint, all the way around, I can get you that amount for it
RIGHT NOW)

 there are regular copies of this (black labels), and promo copies of this
(white promo labels), and there is NOT a lot of difference in rarity
between the 2- either one is great, I personally like my black label one
better I think,. cause it has some color to it

 Hows that??

mike c