HW:Space Ritual japan pressing

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Aug 15 03:13:09 EDT 2001

 slight further comment-
 The silver "obi" strip has a lot to do with value-  on this and all
Japaneese LP's- it's part of the gimmick that "attracts", (or so it seems)
-makes a definate distiction to on-lookers of "Whew, respect me, I'm
Japaneese made".....but anyway, on this particular press, without the OBI
cuts the value down by about a clean $100.00

 The poster is so nice on that piece, it could be sold alone for $50.00-

 and I'll bet you got your whole copy for around $50.00. It happens. On
blue moons.
m c