HW: needle gun & headlong

keith kirk klkirk64 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 03:06:37 EDT 2001

what,,,, well for 1 moterhead,without wires unlike lemmy
kilminster,apperantly to help prevent ,deep purples child in time[though
written in 1969].but kilminster knows i love to go O NO to loie loui and as
to stond dead well no one has ever died from a joint[spliff]even b o c may
have done dont fear the reaper as well as E T I but hawkwind had allready
done that symbolicaly , pink floyd did waiting for the cattle trucks[ie
trains]and keep talcking [i dont like showers]maybe if they had heard boc
eti they may have realised what biblical babylonian name DANIAL had ,you
know like orrel and skelmsdale on the map