ADMIN: Fun's over folks...

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Wed Aug 15 15:11:39 EDT 2001

Ok. Once again, although this list tends towards being self-moderated, it's
getting ready to completely get out of control... Hence...

The current significantly off-topic stuff stops NOW. I will not provide any
further warnings, but the next person who posts on any of the topics that have
degenerated to flame-bait will be dealt with. The minimum penalty will be
forced unsubscription with possible longer-term banning if you don't get the
clue from needing to resubscribe to the list.

This list is NOT for anything other than reasonable, adult (e.g., "grown-up")
discussion of the bands that we're about. Occasional, non-flamage, tangential
discussions are acceptable. Anything that degenerates into the cesspool isn't.
If you're not sure, there are two simple choices:

        1) Ask ME (not the list) if it will be acceptable
        2) Don't do it

It's that simple folks.

If you have any questions about this, you may direct them to me and not to the
list. This policy (and my feelings on this matter) are not for open analysis
or discussion. Period. Sorry to go all Gestapo on you, but, evidently, some
people are not being sufficiently self-clued...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled HW/BOC/Brain Surgeons
discussion.

Ben Cohen,
moderator, BOC-L
<ben at tmk.com>