Ginger Baker, Dublin, Posting to list by mistake and Moderation of List

dave evans achad13 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 19:46:29 EDT 2001

Yeah; Ginger is/was a great drummer.... but then you see him and his roadies
fighting on stage with Roy Harper about RH playing a few minutes over his
time limit at Glastonbury ('81 I think), eventually pulling the plug and
busting some equipment in order to get Harper offstage and you just sigh at
another primadonna asshole

For pubs in Dublin and other such offlist queries can I suggest going to
Lonely Planet travel site rather than clog up this list?

Chris W; heck you are lucky you didn't post your credit card number to the
list with your snailmail address.... I wouldn't have, but you can bet **
someone ** would be off on a spree with it by now, maybe posts like that
should be moderated just to protect the sender? And this leads nicely up to
:

re: Ben's  The current significantly off-topic stuff stops NOW.
Hooray and thankyou! Was about to chuck it all in.......

and finally an on-topic question: does anyone have
audio/video/photos/memories of the August 99 Cornwall eclipse party near
Helston? Was an odd day and don't recall much of it, other than it getting
dark, then getting light, a bloke in the campsite waving a sword about and
then a lot of Hawkwindy noise in a small marquee.

cheers

dave evans