OFF: HW: Harvest box set, cheap!

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Wed Aug 15 19:15:53 EDT 2001

Belatedly... H*ly Sh*t B*tm*n - I paid the best part of fifty quid to get
my mitts on that!

There are the inevitable "sins of omission & commission", but if you're
into the period it's a fantastic set...

ChrisW

At 00:36 10/08/01, you wrote:
>25 dollars!!!!!!!!!! Jeez - that's less than the dealer cost price ex-VAT
>over here - second only to the other guy's Undisclosed Files Metal Shield as
>bargain shop purchase of the year to date, methinks.
>Andy G.

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce

So do your good deed for the day - http://www.thehungersite.com