off/Tangerine Dream US tour dates

Dave Hess HAWKWINDED at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 15 21:26:26 EDT 2001

PS: "YES" indicates a confirmed date.

Oct 13th Boynton Beach, FL Orbit NOT YET
Oct 14th St. Petersburg, FL Janus Landing NOT YET
Oct 16th Atlanta,GA Variety Playhouse YES
Oct 19th New York City BB King Blues Club NOT YET
Oct 20th Philadelphia, PA Theatre of Living Arts YES
Oct 21st Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun YES
Oct 23rd Boston, MA Scullers Jazz Club YES
Oct 24th Buffalo, NY The Trail NOT YET
Oct 25th Alexandria, VA Birchmere NOT YET
Oct 26th Rochester, NY Water St. Music Hall NOT YET
Oct 27th Pittsburgh, PA Rosebud NOT YET
Oct 29th Cincinnati, OH Bogart's NOT YET
Oct 30th Cleveland, OH The Odeon NOT YET
Nov 01st Detroit, MI Second City NOT YET
Nov 02nd Chicago, IL House of Blues NOT YET
Nov 03rd Milwaukee, WI Riverside Theatre NOT YET
Nov 04th Minneapolis, MN First Avenue NOT YET
Nov 06th Denver, CO Paramount NOT YET
Nov 08th San Francisco, CA Fillmore NOT YET
Nov 09th Ventura, CA Ventura Theatre NOT YET
Nov 10th Anaheim, CA House of Blues YES
Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA House of Blues (West
Hollywood) YES
Nov 14th Portland, OR Aladdin YES
Nov 15th Seattle, WA Showbox YES

C-Yaaaaaaaaaa Dave