bank of Hawkwind

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 16 05:01:05 EDT 2001

Hi Jean,

The nine Bob notes were a couterfeit five pound note from i think
the1984 winter tour Hawkwind did.( captured on the Preston Video Night
of the Hawks ) Uncle Nick Threw a handful of these fake fivers into the
audience during a track which he sang "shovel it in the front and shit
it out of the back", while he goose stepped around the stage, eventually
using the stars and strips to wipe his bottom with. Well thats what he
did at the bristol gig Honest !!

Maybe someone could scan this in for you, unfortuanetly I dont have a
way of scanning. or it maybe already on someones web site.

Regards
Iain