BOC-L Digest - 15 Aug 2001 to 16 Aug 2001 (#2001-319)

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Thu Aug 16 08:52:06 EDT 2001

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, John A. Swartz wrote:

> "Oh no - there goes Tokyo" is from the BOC lyrics, and as far as I know,
> Buck didn't get that lyric from a Godzilla movie or anything.  Sounds to
> me like someone on the s/w team is either a fan, or at least familiar
> with the song.

 Which, let's face it, is not the same thing, not even a little bit.
--
Kirsten Procter                                                         ghoti
O Brave new world, that has such people in it