HW:new release

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Aug 16 10:34:07 EDT 2001

In message <27839F4FFBF6D21181E20008C7C5640806C008BB at exdkba04.
novo.dk>, SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at NOVONORDISK.COM> writes
>Hej,
>
>saw this on CDZone.. What the hell is it? Dave Anderson again??
>
>New Release 20 Aug 2001 Hawkwind: Time Boom X De Devil Dead

This *has* to be a mistake, as this is the name of an album by mad reggae
genius Lee 'Scratch' Perry, came about '87 if memory serves. Excellent album
if you like stoned reggae rhythms with oodles of sonic trickery laid over the
top... which I do, but it sounds nothing whatever like Hawkwind.

--
Nick Medford