HW: Sam FOx video footage

Thu Aug 16 14:35:53 EDT 2001

will do - when it arrives which should have been today but maybe tomorrow -
getting the Sam Fox people to deliever CD's is not proving the easiest of
tasks and I'm hoping for third time lucky here.
Other than that, latest news at CDS towers is:
1)Hawkwind promo CD for jewel case reissues that Mikey C mentioned - our
wonderfully efficient EMI telesales girl knew nothing about it but is
looking into it. If it does exist, I do not expect to get one, now.
2) The Hawkwind jewel case reissues of the first five albums are in
tomorrow, so I will be comparing sound to the digipaks and see what ensues
although here I expect to find no difference in sound quality, but you never
know.
3)The two Nik Turner live doubles arrived this week - the 'Transglobal' from
the USA which is just sensational stuff and the '2001' CD from the UK about
which I cannot comment because Ben would throw me off for using that many
expletives.
4)The new Hawkwind 'Astoria' double and the Brock demos CD: we contacted the
label today, and they said to us on the phone that neither CD had been
pressed yet but that copies were expected within the next two to three weeks
so we are going to send out a leaflet denoting pre-order offer price, but if
anyone wants to register an order for either or both, please e.mail. I you
are an exisiting customer, just yer name will do, or if yuo have the
customer number too that's always useful.
5)The Lloyd-Langton 'On The Move' with the three bonus tracks on it and new
cover also hit us a week or so ago but I forgot to mention that.
6)The copies of Dark Sun 'Ice Ritual' Hawkwind covers album that we have
just had delivered are, it turns out, the last there is as they have now run
out at source, so anyone wanting this, feel free to order.
7)We may be having a delivery tomorrow of what amounta to a last batch of
EBS CD stuff incl the 'Love In Space' CD single, House's 'Yassassim',
Davey's 'Captured Rotation', plus 'Sonic Attack', the 'White Zone' album,
the last few 'Alien 4' and 'Undisclosed Files' if I've remebered
everything - oh yes, the Spacehead, Tribe Of Cro and Rizz albums too.
There - that should keep you going for now.
Andy G (CD Services)
andygee at dial.pipex.com
www.andygee.dial.pipex.com