was: HW tour, now OFF: MQB

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Aug 16 14:20:06 EDT 2001

>err......we are both actually distributing their stuff as I have the CD's on
>the shelf at the office, but the more the merrier if it helps MQB attain
>world domination.
>Andy Garibaldi (CDS)
>
>> Mr Quimbys Beard not playing Newcastle, coming to Edinburgh instead, I'm
>> now distributing their stuff at;
>>
>> http://the-rocker.netfirms.com/beard.html

On that note, a quick trip to www.strange-trips.com will yield new
information about the upcoming SD2001 (indoor) and the associated MQB/Harvey
tour.  And for any artist you're not familiar with, there are short bios of
all the SD2001 performers there also.

And I imagine that Jerry has MQB discs still available at
www.aural-innovations.com for those of you on *this* side of the pond!

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Daevid Allen's U of E is starting a US tour soon, don't forget!