HW: Nik CD (was Sam FOx video footage)

Jeff P jperkins at MAILCITY.COM
Fri Aug 17 11:27:09 EDT 2001

Apparently the source material for the 2001 was pretty dire, in fact they
ended up using material from some of the bootlegs which we circulated of the
gigs. The guy I supplied Ystalyfera and Birkenhead too, who picked up a
copy for me reports as follows

"For the Nik Tuner double that I have sent you, they had to use tracks from
the 2 CD's that you sent me as the desk recordings were too distorted. There
is also a mistake on disc one, Brainstorm is not on the CD, instead somehow
they've put on "WaitingFor Tomorrow" twice. The CD is to be released with
the proper tracks and the inclusion of "Brainstorm"."

Jeff