OFF: Circle to tour UK w/ AMT

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Aug 18 01:54:57 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

Great news for those in the UK.  The wonderful Finnish
space/kraut/hypno-industrial outfit Circle has linked up with the Japanese
psychsters Acid Mothers Temple for some shows there.  As below.  Circle is
also playing tonight (Saturday night that is) in Copenhagen, DK for those
not going to Canterbury.  :)  I'm not sure who/what NISHINION is, but I'm
gathering that they are an offshoot of AMT, or perhaps exactly the same
folks in a different guise?

Who can tell me more about AMT?  Like how 'noisy'?  'Cause they're coming to
Columbus very shortly as well.

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Pharaoh Overlord - #1 (www.ektrorecords.com) Circle offshoot

2001 UK tour
Acid Mothers Temple (or NISHINION, as indicated) w/ Circle

Fri Oct 5th
LEEDS Brudenell Social Club, 33 Queen's Road, Hyde Park. LS2 7DR
Tel: 0113 275 2411 Ticket Details To Follow

Sat Oct 6th
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE / VENUE DETAILS TO FOLLOW ASAP

Sun Oct 7th
TBA

Mon Oct 8th
GLASGOW The 13th Note 260 Clyde Street, Glasgow 8.00pm
Tickets £7.00 Advance / On The Door (Subject To Availabilty) From the
following outlets 13th Note Cafe (50-60 King St), Missing Records Wellington
Street, and Tickets Scotland (in Virgin Records, Buchanan Street)

Tue Oct 9th
(NISHINIHON)
MANCHESTER The Star & Garter 8.00pm Admission £4.00 From the following
outlets WAYAHEAD
http://www.tickets-online.co.uk tel: 0115 912 9115 POPART 0161 448 8469

Wed Oct 10th
MANCHESTER Band On The Wall 8.00pm Tickets £5.00 Advance / £7.00 On The Door
(Subject To Availabilty) From the following outlets
WAYAHEAD
http://www.tickets-online.co.uk tel: 0115 912 9115
POPART 0161 448 8469

Thu Oct 11th
NOTTINGHAM The Social 8.00pm Tickets £6.00 Advance / £7.00 On The Door
(Subject To Availabilty) From the following outlets
WAYAHEAD
http://www.tickets-online.co.uk tel: 0115 912 9115
TICKETWEB
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk tel: 020 7771 2000

Friday Oct 12th
WOLVERHAMPTON The Varsity 8.00pm Tickets £5.00 Advance / £7.00 On The Door
(Subject To Availabilty) From the following outlets
WAYAHEAD
http://www.tickets-online.co.uk tel: 0115 912 9115,
SWORDFISH RECORDS
Temple Street Birmingham tel: 0121 633 4859,
THE VARSITY Stafford Street, Wolverhampton tel: 01902 711166,
CHUNKY RECORDS tel 01922 406183 or email name / address / card
details and number of tickets required to tickets at chunkyrecords.com for
swift despatch. all tickets will be sent via recorded delivery at a cost of
£1.00 regardless of amount ordered

Sat Oct 13th
(NISHINIHON)
BIRMINGHAM The Jug Of Ale 8.00pm Tickets £3.00 Advance / £4.00 On The Door
CHUNKY RECORDS tel 01922 406183 email tickets at chunkyrecords.com

Sun Oct 14th
(NISHINIHON)
LONDON Upstairs @ The Garage 8.00pm DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Mon Oct 15th
BRIGHTON Komedia Gardner St North Laine, Brighton Tel: 01273- 647100
Tickets £8.00 Advance / £6.00 Concessions. From the following outlets
Komedia Box office 01273-647100 /
Rounder Records 01273-325440 credit cards purchases can be made at both and
web based from the komedia webite: www.komedia.co.uk

Tue Oct 16th
Invite Only Show / Details Of How To Obtain Tickets Will Appear Here Two
Weeks Before Show

For further info on the tour email amtgigs at chunkyrecords.com for details of
specific shows contact venues directly as they will be able to give you the
info you need. Following the success of the last tour single, we will once
again be selling a split ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE / NISHINIHON tour only 7"
single, please DO NOT ASK for copies as they will ONLY be available at the
shows. Sorry but this is the fairest way to make sure the folks who support
the band get hold of copies