Turner - good and bad

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Aug 18 06:35:12 EDT 2001

My copy of 2001 arrived this morning and I have to say it is very poor!  To
add insult to injury there is a little insert which describes it as a "rare
limited edition" version because of the mispressing and states that there
will be a proper version coming out soon.  Well, I sure hope that Ozit
intend supplying that free to those of us who were stupid enough to
purchase this heap of crap!  To knowingly put out a faulty item of this
quality is appalling and Ozit, Nik and everyone involved in it should be
ashamed of themselves.

Nothing against Andy or CD Services, this is not your fault at all, but
Ozit, you can have my copy back and stick it where the sun don't shine!
You just lost a customer for any future releases.

Enough said, now I am off to Canterbury:)

Colin