BOC-L Saturnia "The Glitter Odd" release

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Sun Aug 19 06:39:44 EDT 2001

Cranium Music have just released the first CD by the Portugese psychedelic
band Saturnia. The CD is called "The Glitter Odd". Some of you may have
heard various tracks on the Aural-Innovations internet radio shows and also
Chuck Rosenberg's "Space Does Not Care" show. Originally these were listed
as 'self released'. However after hearing the demo version that Saturnia
sent me and which rarely left my CD player in the weeks after receiving disc
Cranium and Saturnia agreed a contract and last Friday the official pressing
on the Cranium Music label was picked up from the pressing plant.
        On the Cranium site at www.cranium.co.nz you can hear 3 sound samples from
the album (CD) and there is also a full length free MP3 available of the
track "Chrysalis" Go here to access the MP3
        http://www.cranium.co.nz/mp3s.htm

and here to access the shorter samples plus review, ordering & picture of
the cover.
        http://www.cranium.co.nz/catalog/A_1748.htm#2945

Hope you are as mesmerized by the music as I was and still am.

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music
http://www.cranium.co.nz