OFF: Classical-music fans may have more brains

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Mon Aug 20 05:31:37 EDT 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Eric Siegerman wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 10:17:05AM -0500, Karen Kusic wrote:
> > http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/healthscience/134327382_brain12.html
>
> Hmmm, what about those of us that like both?

 Me, i find my 'classical' upbringing changes my view of experimental
rock. Jon says 'wow, this is weird' and I say 'this ids great, but
it's, like, normal. What you talking about?'

 <shrug>

--
Kirsten Procter                                                    ghoti
http://www.mono.org, http://www.snowplains.org and http://www.harem.org