First post (well, not really, been here before...)

Guido N. Vacano nycademon at HOME.COM
Mon Aug 20 23:52:12 EDT 2001

Yikes, I'm an old BOC-L ancient? :-P . . . Think I'll light my pipe, sit in
my old leather armchair and mumble for a spell . . .

Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Paul Mather
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 8:52 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: First post (well, not really, been here before...)

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Craig Shipley wrote:

=> I'm baaaack, didja miss me? Anyone know where to get the new Simon House
CD
=> on the Black Widow label? What's happening in the wonderful world of
=> Hawkwind and BOC (other than the finally-at-last remasters, the Rhino
=> release of the Stalk Forrest Group material and the gawd-awful
=> disappointment that is Curse Of The Hidden Mirror)?

Is it something in the water that's making all these old BOC-L ancients
come back to the fold?????

;-)

Cheers,

Paul.