Assault and Battery / GV

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Aug 21 06:08:36 EDT 2001

Hi Steve,

>Anyone know the proper chord sequence that A&B starts with (you know,
>*those* four chords!)? I'm terrible at working out these things...

ASSAULT & BATTERY PART I
Verse:
D#                  F#             F               G#t
"Lives of great men all remind us, we may make our lives sublime . . "
Chorus:
C#                    B              G#                        D#
"So your thoughts they were expecting assault and battery on the human anatomy
G#                       D#             C#
assault and battery on the human anatomy, man . . ."

>While we're at it, what about Golden Void?

THE GOLDEN VOID PART II
Verse:
  G#m                    F#  E            F#
"Golden Void, speaks to me, denying my reality . . ."
Chorus:
A#                               B                           B/C#/B/A#
"So you think the time has passed, the life you lead will always last . . "

I hope that'll help (the spacing may be a bit odd, due to non/proportional
fonts)

(c)IAO

                 D'back from a ~2 month net hiatus'+R

np: Chrome, "3rd From The Sun"

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de