the dreaded worm....

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Aug 21 08:32:33 EDT 2001

Hello everyone

We're sorry to say that last night we were infected by the Sirc Worm 32
Virus through an email attachment.  It's one of the nasty little buggers
that attaches itself and then can send itself off to everyone on your
address book.

To protect your system - just in case this nasty little bug made it's way to
your computer - please go to the following web site and read the information
and download the file to repair any damage.

One thing to remember when fixing the problem - your Auto Detect on your
Virus scan must be disabled - but you will read that.

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/FixSirc.com

Cheers
Bill & Cynthia