boc-l decennary Re: First post (well, not really, been here before...)

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Aug 21 11:19:41 EDT 2001

Wow, Doug, that was YEARS ago, when I was posting from my old UNIX mini at
work! I have to be more professional these days, dangit...

Still, for old times sake...

"aTTeNTioN, TeCHNiCiaNS oF SPaCeSHiP eaRTH! THiS iS YouR CaPTaiN SPeaKiNG!
YouR CaPTaiN iS DeaD!"

Man, it would be nice to see Ranjit back in business (he is still out of it,
right? The last time I checked www.progtron.com it was dead and didn't even
come up with the "fight the good fight" message...)

Ship (or SHiP)