OFF: Skynyrd/Ed King

fatrat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Aug 21 16:02:04 EDT 2001

Just a note: I was only about 13/14 when their plane went down but I witnessed
their last tour (Newcastle City Hall). I looked sooooo uncool in a "nice" blue
shirt and neat jeans but left with ears ringing (nearly got knocked down) and
"Free Bird" echoing through my head. I've never bin the same since!!!!! Har har
har har haaaaaarggggh!!!