HW: What The...

Bill Bradley senator at UGCS.CALTECH.EDU
Tue Aug 21 23:14:52 EDT 2001

        If anyone would like to watch the commercial in question, I've
put a copy up at marble.sru.edu/~william.bradley/kitkat.rm  There's about
12 seconds of a Citroen commercial leading in.

        If you want to keep a copy, grab it quick as that account is due
to vaporize soon.

        Another old timer (1990-) checking in,
        Bill