Rare stuff on Ebay

Sebastian Welton sebastian at WELTON.DE
Fri Aug 24 05:19:13 EDT 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:40:03 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

>The Greek CD is up on Ebay, as is the very rare Italian Vinile magazine
>"Assassins of Allah" 7" single.

Is this Vinile rare? I picked mine up in a local record shop a few years
ago and ever since then I've seen at least 4 copies in various shops
(shrink wrapped with the book.) Maybe I should have bought them and sold
them to gullible record buying members of the public. I shall start doing
that now as my local CD emporium has some other Vinile offerings.

Cheers

Seb

Sebastian Welton - sebastian at welton.de