OFF: sf worldcon in philadelphia - big maybe

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 26 13:23:56 EDT 2001

In a message dated 8/25/2001 12:46:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU writes:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Bob Lennon wrote:
>
> :Subject: Re: OFF: sf worldcon in philadelphia - big maybe
> <snip>
>
> Is visions still in operation?  I attended the first two, didn't really
> like them, and stopped going.  Even after I moved to Chicago ;-)

 Ithink they still do sci-fi conventions. I never went to a Visions show
though. They usually have many actors from the shows. I'm surprised by your
reaction. I figured they would be the cream of the crop.

> Not cheap, but still fun.  If you can make it during the day, try to
> wander by at night for the parties ;-)

I may just do that

> :not sure if I'm attending. my favorite post-daddy phrase: we'll see.
>
> well, if you do decide to attend, or just feel like hanging out, drop me a
> line.  I'm staying at the Marriott ;-)

ok
bob