here & now Alert!! Karma Kanix

dave hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Aug 26 16:15:58 EDT 2001

I'll do you a tape as soon as I can. I haxe all of the stuff that you list.
Send me your address.
 Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: g.m.wright <g.m.wright at TINYONLINE.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: 15 August 2001 21:14
Subject: Re: here & now Alert!! Karma Kanix

WOW!!!!
    I dont think twink was with them whem i saw them, he was busy with the
pinkwind project, also playing the festival. I remember Kharma Kannix as a
guitar based band, I dont recall kbs/synth, but then memory is a strange
thing. Yes I think that would be the twink.
Would you be interested in trading a copy of the tape for anything i've got
by here & now?
Cheers
    Geoff

Live Floating Anarchy '77 (charly CRM 2000).
Opium for the People (AFS 101).
Dog in Hell EP (Charly CEP 122 - '78).
Give & Take (Charly NOW1).
What you see... (Deptford fun city DLP 02) - live with ATV
All over the show (Charly NOW2)   live
the end of the beginning (CYS 1055)
Fantasy Shift (Chick CHRL003)
Theatre (Landslide LANDLP103)
Standing forever12" (Scratch HANCAN 1)
U.F.Oasis (Now Here CD001)
Gospel of Free (Gas AGASCD015)  THIS CD IS STILL AVAILABLE FROM GAS
Past Masters vol 1 (CASS001)
Live Floating Anarchy 1991 (GAS003)
Opium for the people – studio french  lyrics.

geoff wright
g.m.wright at tinyonline.co.uk