NIK: '2001, A Space Rock Odyssey Live' and 'Transglobal F&R'

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 28 10:17:22 EDT 2001

In a message dated 08/27/2001 06:24:20 PM, stemfors at PIPELINE.COM writes:

<< learning that Dik Mik's real name is
apparently Lloyd George (!?) -  >>

Thanks for the nice run down on the 2 CD's, Stephan. I just wanted to clear
up the above statement about DikMik which is incorrect. DikMik's real name is
Richard  Michael,logically enough. Lloyd George is another fellow entirely,
who played keyboards with Nik's reunion band, and therefore assumed the
"role" of DikMik for those shows. The credit on the CD which reads Lloyd
George as DikMik is pretty confusing, and misleading it seems to me, but I
suppose what they're trying to communicate is that Lloyd George is performing
as
a substitute for DikMik. Just wanted to clear that up before DikMik loses his
identity completely.
Eli Friedman