HW: What The...

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Tue Aug 28 14:30:45 EDT 2001

ISTR that sometime after moving to USA Lemmy had his teeth done, and now his
smiles are far more american than they used to be. I was shocked when I saw
him the first time after he'd had it done. I am 100% sure it is he.

Mike

.

> "Guido N. Vacano" wrote:
>
> > Yeah, that'd cover up the warts (cocoa puffs), but what
> about his TEETH? :-)

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.