HW: What The...

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Aug 28 14:58:13 EDT 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:30:45 +0100, Wright, Mike <wrightm at BRE.CO.UK> wrote:
>ISTR that sometime after moving to USA Lemmy had his teeth done, and now
>his smiles are far more american than they used to be. I was shocked when
>I saw him the first time after he'd had it done.

Yeah, he mentions this in the 'No Remorse' liner notes.  In reference to
the song "Snaggletooth", of course.  I guess being English AND a speedfreak
("All good clean fun / have another stick of gum ...") was two strikes
against his poor choppers ... they didn't stand a chance!

I also always liked the story about Moby Grape's advance from Columbia/CBS
being spent on fixing Skip Spence's teeth.

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com