OFF: God Speed You Black Emperor

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Aug 28 18:56:45 EDT 2001

What on earth have I just been listening to!?    I've just played Moya
twice - the second time about treble the volume of the first (the
neighbours are all away so I can do this) and in a darkened room with
all the lights turned off.    It's "Timewind" but on guitar and violin.
Extraordinary.

I had a choice of three albums (found them in my favourite record shop
in Maidstone) and selected this one at random ("Slow Riot for New Zero
Kanada E.P").   I know that folk have discussed the band on this list
before, so to anyone who knows these things - are the other albums
similar to this?

thanks
jill