Some thoughts 'bout Canterbury

Moonglum moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK
Wed Aug 29 07:42:46 EDT 2001

it was a pleasure to meet you jill, if all too briefly!

as to the relative merits of the canterbury gig, i would go back farther
than 1989 in an effort to say just how good Hawkwind were.  For me it was
the best gig since the 70's and as I was young and impressionable then,
maybe the best I have seen.  The atmosphere was something else too...

and I am glad to see Caption Bl at ck getting the credit he is due, all of
which I heartily endorse.  i chatted with him for a while between Caravan's
and Porcupine Tree's sets...he (Keith) is one of the nicest people you
could hope to meet.

i also had the chance to accost Mr.Brock but decided against it on the
basis that he is probably pestered by well-meaning folks all the time.

don't miss the autumn tour!!!!