BOC: Yes

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Aug 29 12:46:24 EDT 2001

Rus wrote:
> Went to see Yes (The Symphonic Tour) this weekend.  During the second to the
> last 'regular' number there was a bass solo followed immediatelu by a drum
> solo.  Interesting place to put them (both), no?

Didn't know BOC was a role model for Yes. But I think Yes needs to take it a
little further.

"Sounds like something coming this way now! Sounds like...holy <bleep> it's
Starship Trooper!"

Or:

I've seen all goooooooood  [PEOPLE!]
Seen all goooooooooooood  [PEOPLE!]
All good!  [PEOPLE!]
Good!  [PEOPLE!]
Good!  [PEOPLE!]
I've seen all good people!

Slow day at work,
Brian

P.S. Thanks to everyone who suggested Dublin pubs. I had a great time there.

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio