BOC: Yes

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Aug 29 13:16:01 EDT 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Brian Halligan wrote:

> Rus wrote:
> > Went to see Yes (The Symphonic Tour) this weekend.  During the second to the
> > last 'regular' number there was a bass solo followed immediatelu by a drum
> > solo.  Interesting place to put them (both), no?
>
> Didn't know BOC was a role model for Yes. But I think Yes needs to take it a
> little further.

 Interesting. So, what BOC would ppl recommend I play at a Yes
fan? He's also a bit of a Rush fan, and, iirc, partial to Caravan, if
that helps.

 Kirsten
--
Kirsten Procter                                                         ghoti
NP: Radio 4 news