BOC: Yes

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Aug 29 13:56:40 EDT 2001

Kirsten wrote:
> Interesting. So, what BOC would ppl recommend I play at a Yes
> fan? He's also a bit of a Rush fan, and, iirc, partial to Caravan, if
> that helps.

I'd say Imaginos, then Fire of Unknown Origin or Cultosaurus Erectus.

Substitute Secret Treaties for Imaginos if he doesn't like "wall of sound"
production values, or if you don't consider Imaginos a BOC album.

Of course, the only experience I have to go by is that a friend of mine in
college who was a Pink Floyd fan really liked the song "Sole Survivor" off
FoUO....

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower