NIK: '2001, A Space Rock Odyssey Live' and 'Transglobal F&R'

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Aug 29 16:50:12 EDT 2001

mike c wrote:
> lets get this thing JUST PERFECT!!!! "Richard Michael Davies"

Thanks everyone for clearing that up, I thought it didn't quite scan...

Andy Garibaldi wrote:
> beautifully put - you're not after my job, are you!!!

Hmm, getting a free listen of just about every good piece of new music that
comes out, being able to hang out on BOC-L as a legitimate part of the job,
working on putting out albums by Alan Davey and Bedouin ... how much does it
pay?

Also - the Space Rock Odyssey crew with the addition of Mick Slattery on
guitar and Harvey Bainbridge played at Crewe Limelight Club on Aug. 13 2001
according to posts on neo-quark - can anyone compare the performance at that
show with the ones on the Ystalyfera/Birkenhead release?

Thanks,
Stephan