boc-l decennary Re: First post (well, not really, been here before...)

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Thu Aug 30 10:34:40 EDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:56:40PM +0100, M Holmes wrote:
> Stephen Swann writes:
>
> > Heh, heh, heh.  Ken was one of the people who used to grouse
> > at me about him spending all his paycheck playing the
> > Hawkwind catchup game (the game that no one can win).  It's
> > not my fault!  I just said they were cool, I didn't say
> > everyone had to own 300 albums by them...  ;-)
>
> What??? You mean it's not compulsory???
>
> *NOW* you tell me.
>
> FoFP

Well, I think you passed the 300 mark before our Kollektor
Deprogramming therapists could get to you.  We sent a team
out to your place and they were never heard from again.

Steve