HW: Re: OFF: Drummers

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Thu Aug 30 14:24:57 EDT 2001

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 07:40:47PM +0100, Jill Strobridge wrote:
> I just wish someone would re-record Xenon Codex without the drum
> machine (at least I'm sure it can't be Danny Thompson sounding that
> mechanical!)

You too, huh?  That would be one of my favorite albums except for that
godawful BANG-BANG-BANG drumming.  Thank god he reined it in a little
for the Lost Chronicles passage, or one of my fave HW instrumentals
would be ruined.  As it is, I can *only just* listen to Neon Skyline
and Sword of the East, which are both great songs but BANG-BANG-BANG
argh!!

Steve