HW: Motorhead

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Fri Aug 31 05:35:06 EDT 2001

The good news to all those in the UK is that the awaited TV
series 'Roadies'
starts next week. UK Horizons Monday 11.30pm. I believe 12 x 30 minute
programmes all about...... Roadies!!!! Much of it filmed on the last
Motorhead tour in the UK back in May. Most, if not all, of the 'head crew
will be featured, theme tune should be 'We Are The R C...' , and the band I
think get in on the act too!!! Be warned though - it's not ALL about
Motorhead I don't think.

http://www.the-rocker.co.uk
New Census of Hallucinations Out Now!!