OFF: Beer Powered Radio Frenzy - A plea

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Aug 31 20:53:21 EDT 2001

OK guys an' gals (jingle jingle jew'l'ry jew'lry) </MODE="Jimmy Saville">

As some of you are aware, I run a radio station on Live365.com.  Funnily
enough it's called Beer Powered Radio Frenzy.

Live365.com have recently announced that they're going to start charging for
people to run their (previously free) radio stations.  At the moment I'm not
in danger of getting charged, but I think I might be soon.  If anyone's
sitting at home or at work, I'd really appreciate you tuning your soundcard
into http://www.live365.com/stations/155142 .  There's a link on that page
to the actual radio station.

I suppose you want to know what's on it before you tune in...

Well, I'm currently listening to "John Kettley Is  A Weatherman" by Tribe Of
Toffs...

It's music to make you smile, because I'm sick of miserable music.  There's
Hawkwind (of course), BOC (naturally), a load of surf music, Crass, some
comedy, some really cheesy disco (The Reynolds Girls - "I'd Rather
Jack..."), some Seventies lounge, Attilla The Stockbroker, some serious
metal, a load of punk, punk covers, loads of 60s garage, 50's rock 'n' roll,
anything with Lemmy, surf music...

Please listen in - I need the figures to be able to keep broadcasting.

Anyone who wants their stuff playing on BRPF - contact me on the usual
address....  (SLOJTERDIJK - are you listening?)  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

Now Playing:  Kevin Bloody Wilson: Stick That F***ing Phone Up Your F***ing
Arse