Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Dec 1 07:42:51 EST 2001

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcement (December 1, 2001): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio. See the playlist below.

BIG NEWS: Copenhagen Space Rock Festival 2002
Loppen, Christiania, Denmark Sat. March 23rd (18:00 until 05:00)
Featuring: Dark Sun, DarXtar, Mantric Muse, The Spacious Mind, Gas Giant,
and Psuedo Sun. Don't miss a rare unique opportunity to see these amazing
bands. For more information email spacerockdk at hotmail.com.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (Show #39)

Krom Lek - "Earth Jam" (from Collective Conscious)
Electric Orange - "Hydrat" (from Abgeaufen!)
Friends Of Mescalito - "Dream From Poon Hill" (from Nagual Music For Tonal
People)
Hermanos Guzanos - "Death Train" (from UFO Executives)
Verde - "Lähiöilmaa" (from Osta Oma Tampere Saat Kaupan Päälle Helssingin)
Mikhail Atom -AstroEpos Part 3 (from AstroEpos)
Fooz - "Cool Guys" (from Fooz)
Melic - "Hey Thatz Good" (from Melic)
Ohm - Club Nowhere performance, 11/29/97 (from Raw Ohm)
Einstein's Secret Orchestra - "Sex In Another Dimension" (from Sex In
Another Dimension)
Smokin Granny - "Tethered Sky...Skewed Wisdom" (from Tarth Shooke)
Joshua Charles - "The Start" (from A Positive Flow)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

Be sure and check out our online mail order catalog for all kinds of space
rock and related CDs.
http://www.aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html