OFF: Magma?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 1 16:52:20 EST 2001

In a message dated 11/30/01 10:08:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
stemfors at PIPELINE.COM writes:

> I'll second that, it's up there with Space Ritual and Magma Live (Hhai) -
>  yes I'm a Magma fan, though not a REAL Magma fan, as I only have 4 versions
>  of Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh in my library...
>
>  Stephan

Is this different than a Magma double-LP titled "Live", released in '75 on a
small European label? It's still their only album I have...I like it...but
still wonder how representative it is?
I actually had a cassette of...oh, there goes my memory again...that '76
studioo album...but it kicked the bucket real quick...

thanks, Chuck