HW: Tour Pix Wanted

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Sun Dec 2 14:13:14 EST 2001

Tour Pix - Help Needed :
We still need some quality pix from the recent tour ! If you have any,
please post them to Hawkpix at Cy-B.ORG (We need a few from each venue ideally)

Full credit will be given if they are used on Mission Control, and those
that don't make it may be even be entered into the members gallery in the HW
passport holders lounge in the new site that is currently being developed.

*Please* limit your e-mails (plus attachments) to under 1mb each, but submit
as many as you want - we will colour correct/optimise/resize them so just
send them as they are (jpg/jpeg ideally) !!

Please mention the photographer's name and the venue at which they were
taken.

Thanx

Rx