OFF: Bevis Frond help!

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sun Dec 2 19:59:11 EST 2001

I have to respectfully disagree here. The original Miasma (1986)was
essential on it's own; however now that we have the beautifully
remastered Miasma with 7 bonus tracks from the same time period, it is
more than essential. It is an incredibly important cd to have and to
treasure. I just finally got mine this week for $14.00 including
shipping from the Rubric website.

Chris