OFF: Magma?

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Dec 4 04:42:01 EST 2001

Hi Stephan,

>P.S. Has anyone heard 'Inedits' and want to describe the sound quality? It's
>supposedly non-album material from low-sound-quality live tapes - and I'm
>firmly in the camp that believes good/interesting/unusual content trumps bad
>sound any day, so I'll likely get this no matter what - but I'd still like
>to know approximately how bad the sound is!

The sound quality isn't really bad. It's more like some of the Weird Tapes,
but definitely _not_ Yuri Gagarin bad. It varies, of course, because all
songs were recorded at different places and times.
BTW, I only have the vinyl version of that one, so the CD might have a
better sound quality.
If you like I could put up a short mp3 of one of the songs, so you'll get a
better impression (not before the weekend though).

(c)IAO

                                 D+R