OFF: HW: Damned/Sisters/Mission

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 4 08:34:22 EST 2001

Hi
Patricia Morrison is still with the Damned. I saw them 2 weeks ago in newport. I
bloody great gig is was as well.

The new album is terrific and is called Grave disorder. I suggest that you buy it
as her bass playing is top notch as well.

If you get the chance go and see them live they are great at this time, very
tight, and likley to be upsetting people for some time to come <G>

iain