BOC-L Digest - 3 Dec 2001 to 4 Dec 2001 (#2001-450)

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Dec 4 11:23:09 EST 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:42:58 +0000, Stuckey, Robert
<robert.stuckey at WCOM.CO.UK> wrote:

>   How about, Wayne Hussey was in SoM with Patricia Morrison

Not concurrently - Ms Morrison was in the "Mk. II" Sisters, after Hussey
and Adams had left.

as well
>  as the Mission with Craig Adams who was also in the Cult. The Cult
>  used to be known as Southern Death Cult and came from Bradford where
>  they allegedly (don't know how true this is) shared a house with
>  New Model Army in the early eighties. NMA's ex-drummer is Rob Heaton
>  who played in and roadied for Hawkwind for a very short time. Phew!

Another,less tortuous, link- but one not involving personnel- is that both
Hawkwind and the Sisters have recorded covers of "Gimme Shelter".

>   Also, the most obvious Damned/Hawkwind link is the MotorDamned single
>  comprising Lemmy et al.

Sure, but we did that one weeks ago, we're onto ridiculously non-obvious
links now ;)

Check the archives for the full sorry obsessive saga of this discussion!

cheers

Nick