OFF: style of Hillage music?

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Thu Dec 6 02:35:24 EST 2001

Hi Doug,

>I don't know, either.  I figured he wasn't at the reunion since he hadn't
>played guitar in 20 years (although I guess I'm incorrect about that).

During the last Gong-tour I spoke with Jonny Greene about that. And it's
exactly, as you've said: Steve thinks he isn't good enough anymore to play
the guitar live. No bad blood between him and Gong.
Although there's the possibility of a "glissando-orchestra" album with
Daevid and others, for which he would strum the strings again.

(c)IAO

         D'and now to the Structural Dynamics exam :-('+R